Friday, October 21, 2011

The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Lotion SPF 15



Disclaimer : I paid this product and I am not affiliated with this company.

Product Name : The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Lotion SPF 15

What it is : All-in-one balance moisturization and UV protection

Packaging/Quantity : A medium size tube bottle 50ml

Price : I can't remember the price (sorry) but it was on sale when I bought it here in the Philippines :)

Where to buy : Pretty much everywhere in any country, you can also buy it online - 
                      thebodyshop.com
                      All SM malls

Color/Shades : white

Fragrance : mild lotion scent

Texture : Smooth face lotion fit for oily/combination skin

Result after I applied : Felt very moisturizing

Would I repurchase it? Yes, definitely!

Likes :

· Easy to apply on your face

· Moisturizing

· Has SPF 15 which for me is a standard UV protection when your are outside for about a few minutes like commuting to your work :)

· Good packaging

· Perfect for Oily/combination skin

Dislikes :

· Expensive but worth the money you pay but when you come across on the store when it's on sale. I suggest grab yourself one!

· Available at SM malls, Trinoma, pretty much all major stores :)


Peppermint Crinkles' Approval : 5/5





2 comments :

Post a Comment